AP ECET Result 2021 shall be launched in the present day, October 1, 2021. Candidates who’ve appeared for the examination can comply with the steps given under to test the outcome.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, JNTU will launch AP ECET Result 2021 on October 1, 2021. The remaining reply key can even launch in the present day together with the outcome. Candidates who’ve appeared for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test can test the outcome via the official web site of APSCHE on sche.ap.gov.in. The examination was carried out on September 19 throughout the state.
As per the official web site, candidates can obtain the rank playing cards from October 5, 2021 onwards. The scholar shall be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) primarily based on the marks obtained by him/her within the APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects)]-2021 Examination.
AP ECET Result 2021: How to test
To test the outcome candidates can comply with these easy steps given under.
- Visit the official web site of APSCHE on sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on AP ECET Result 2021 hyperlink obtainable on the house web page.
- Enter the login credentials and click on on submit.
- Your outcome shall be displayed on the display screen.
- Check the outcome and obtain it.
- Keep a tough copy of the identical for additional want.
The University is not going to entertain any case of re-totalling and revaluation after declaration of outcome. Candidates shall be ranked within the order of advantage in APECET 2021, individually in every department of Engineering Course.