DU’s St Stephen’s College reopen admission portal until Oct 3 for CBSE Class XII college students : The Tribune India


New Delhi, September 30

Delhi University’s St Stephen’s College on Thursday reopened its admission portal until October 3 for CBSE Class XII college students whose outcomes had been declared on Wednesday.

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared the outcomes of compartment exams held between August 25 and September 15 on Wednesday.

“Applicants whose CBSE results have been announced on September 29 may now register on the St Stephen’s UG portal,” a notification on the faculty web site mentioned.

The school has laid down sure eligibility standards.

“They must have applied and completed the DU registration form. They must not have applied earlier, this year, on the St Stephen’s College UG portal. They must meet the cut off ( UG 2021 cut-offs ) as indicated for the programme of their choice. This portal will be open until 3 pm of October 3,” the notification learn.

Last week, the faculty had launched tentative interview dates for varied programs.

The school had launched its first cut-off listing for undergraduate programs earlier this month, saying the best cut-off of 99.5 per cent for Economics (Hons) for college kids of Commerce and Humanities.

St Stephen’s College releases a separate cut-off listing, which is given 85 per cent weightage, and the remaining 15 per cent to on-line interviews.

Before the pandemic, the 15 per cent weightage was divided between a written check and an interview.

The school reserves 50 per cent of its seats for Christian candidates. PTI 


Source hyperlink

Leave a Comment