Hamburg, Germany. The Creative Club (TCC), previously fabfab, continues its speedy progress on the digital Do-It-Yourself (DIY) market within the first half of 2021:
- Revenue in Germany up by over 70% in comparison with the earlier yr.
- TCC has grown twice as a lot because the DIY market and 3 times as a lot because the German e-commerce market.
- TCC’s income within the Netherlands has grown by a formidable 130%.
- France is TCC’s second largest market: the group’s e-learning market has grown by over 100% in France within the first half of 2021.
- The firm reinforces its place in Europe because the main digital inventive platform.
- Further worldwide enlargement is deliberate. The purpose is to turn into the worldwide market chief within the 100 billion Euro DIY market.
fabfab (fabulous materials) started as an internet store for materials and stitching provides. Today, the corporate from Germany is a digital heavyweight providing greater than 30,000 bodily DIY merchandise and over 70,000 digital patterns and e-books by way of 15 Europe-wide on-line platforms, akin to myfabrics.co.uk, tissus.web and stoffen.web. To replicate this in depth product vary within the firm title, the leaders renamed fabfab “The Creative Club” (TCC). The design and id of the model have been developed by Jung von Matt.
Europe’s main digital firm on the crafting market continues its speedy progress after Corona lockdowns
Dr. Andreas Seifert, CEO of The Creative Club, in regards to the model relaunch: “With TCC, we are heralding a new era. A name that illustrates our community spirit and symbolises the power of creativity in many forms – in our products and in the entire company. A new global platform for creative people is emerging.”
 bevh–Der E-Commerce-Verband, 2021
Further data underneath: The Creative Club.
Mobil: +49 160 187 2396